»Significant improvement in protection against sperm DNA fragmentation«
DNA STUDY 2014
Improvement of semen quality assessed by SHBA binding ability after 3 months of PROFERTIL® regimen
Number of patients:
n = 107
(PROFERTIL® group: n = 67;
control group: n = 40)
EMJ Urol. May 2014;1:60-65.
Results indicate that PROFERTIL® may:
- increase the possibility of successful conception and pregnancy
- help prevent recurrent miscarriage 1)
- have a positive effect on embryonic development 2)
- increase the chances of successful conception in ART 1) 2)
1) Aitken RJ and Koppers AJ. Apoptosis and DNA damage in human spermatozoa. Asian J Andrology 2011; 13,36–42.
2) Wong WY et al. Male factor subfertility: possible causes and the impact of nutritional factors. Fertil Steril 2000; 73:435-442.
DNA Study 2014; Increased hyaluronan acid binding ability of spermatozoa indicating a better maturity, morphology, and higher DNA integrity after micronutrient supplementation; Lipovac M. et al.; inclusion criteria: ≥ 1 year of subfertility, ≥ 2 pathological semen analyses; exclusion criteria: aspermia, varicocele, azoospermia, urogenital infections.
PREGNANCY RATE Ø 26-41% ٪